Dr. Alice Yeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yeh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alice Yeh, MD is a general surgery specialist in South San Francisco, CA. Dr. Yeh completed a residency at MA Gen Hosp/Harvard. She currently practices at KAISER PERMANENTE MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Yeh is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- MA Gen Hosp/Harvard, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA 94080 Existing Patients: (650) 742-2000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yeh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yeh frequently treats Breast Cancer, Abdominal Pain, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Yeh's office is located at 1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA 94080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yeh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center