Dr. David has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alice David, MD is a oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. David completed a residency at University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center Presbyterian. She currently practices at Augusta Ent PC and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. David is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center Presbyterian, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center Presbyterian, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Augusta Ent PC1303 Dantignac St Ste 1000, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 821-2944
Augusta Oncology Associates PC820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 3a, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 821-2944
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. David?
Dr. David treated my husband, and she was really kind and compassionate during the whole ordeal. She was very knowledgable and made sure we were always fully informed. Very thankful for the care that she provided, as well as the rest of the staff there!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alice David, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. David's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. David accepts your insurance.
Dr. David frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. David's office is located at 1303 Dantignac St Ste 1000, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital