Dr. Hales-Kharazmi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alice Hales-Kharazmi, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Hales-Kharazmi completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hales-Kharazmi is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hales-Kharazmi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alice Hales-Kharazmi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hales-Kharazmi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hales-Kharazmi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hales-Kharazmi frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Stress Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Hales-Kharazmi's office is located at 355 Tower Rd Ne Ste 204, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Marietta355 Tower Rd Ne Ste 204, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2593