Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tabrizchi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali Tabrizchi, DO is a cardiology specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Tabrizchi completed a residency at Georgetown Hosps. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates of Maryland and is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tabrizchi is board certified in Cardiology.
- Winthrop University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Midwestern University/Chicago College Of Osteo Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Georgetown Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Barry University / School of Graduate Medical Science, Other Education — 1997
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Persian, Turkish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tabrizchi?
He is kind and considerate and makes sure he leaves nothing to chance. He will do anything needed to assess the problems you are having and find the best solution for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tabrizchi frequently treats Heart Murmur, Sinus Bradycardia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Tabrizchi's office is located at 2021B Emmorton Rd, Bel Air, MD 21015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tabrizchi speaks Turkish, Farsi, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tabrizchi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
Cardiovascular Associates of Maryland
Cardiovascular Associates of Maryland2021B Emmorton Rd, Bel Air, MD 21015 Existing Patients: (410) 638-9950