Dr. Ali Tabrizchi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Tabrizchi completed a residency at Georgetown Hosps. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates of Maryland and is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tabrizchi is board certified in Cardiology.
Cardiovascular Associates of Maryland
Cardiovascular Associates of Maryland602 S Atwood Rd, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (410) 638-9950
French, Persian, Turkish
- Winthrop University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Midwestern University/Chicago College Of Osteo Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Georgetown Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Barry University / School of Graduate Medical Science, Other Education — 1997
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tabrizchi?
He is kind and considerate and makes sure he leaves nothing to chance. He will do anything needed to assess the problems you are having and find the best solution for you.
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health