Dr. Ali Araghi, MD is a pulmonologist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Araghi completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Auria Medical Clinics, LLC and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Araghi is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Auria Medical Clinics, LLC
Auria Medical Clinics, LLC1700 Tree Ln Ste 160, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 978-3578
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Wayne St U/Harper U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Kermanshah University Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Kamal High School, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Araghi?
Always a good experience. Dr. Araghi takes care of his patients in a prompt and professional manner. He takes time to listen to what his patients are relaying to him. I would highly recommend him for anyone with sleep disorders.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Tift Regional Medical Center