Dr. Ali Salami, MD is a cardiology specialist in Coronado, CA. Dr. Salami completed a residency at University Ca Irvine Med Center. He currently practices at San Diego Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salami is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Ca Irvine Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Medicaid of California
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Self Pay
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salami?
I needed a cardiac cath before my impending mitral valve repair. Dr Salami performed my cath through the radial artery approach.Zero complications from the procedure. He reviewed the results with me, as well as my wife. Then he called the next day to make sure I had no questions about the procedure and results. Straight shooter, doesn't waste time, gets directly to the point, and truly cares about the patient It's worth driving down from Orange County to see him.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital