Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Seid Razavi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Batavia, OH. Dr. Razavi completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at TriHealth Heart Institute and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Razavi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- U Cincinnati Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Shiraz Univ, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
TriHealth Heart Institute
Batavia Family Practiceob-gyn2245 Bauer Rd, Batavia, OH 45103 Existing Patients: (513) 861-1260
Trihealth Heart Institute - Good Samaritan Western Ridge6949 Good Samaritan Dr Ste 250, Cincinnati, OH 45247 Existing Patients: (513) 861-1260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Razavi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Razavi frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Razavi's office is located at 2245 Bauer Rd, Batavia, OH 45103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Razavi speaks Arabic, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Razavi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital