Dr. Motamedi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali Motamedi, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Camarillo, CA. Dr. Motamedi completed a residency at University Of Nm School Of Med. He currently practices at Ventura Orthopedics and is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Motamedi is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Nm School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ventura Orthopedics - Camarillo3901 Las Posas Rd Ste 4, Camarillo, CA 93010 Existing Patients: (805) 585-5166
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Motamedi?
The doctor was prompt and very knowledgeable about my shoulder. Provided options for treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali Motamedi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Motamedi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Motamedi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Motamedi frequently treats Elbow Bursitis, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Systemic Chondromalacia.
Dr. Motamedi's office is located at 3901 Las Posas Rd Ste 4, Camarillo, CA 93010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center