Dr. Moshiri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali Moshiri, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Moshiri completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Servicenet Clinic Inc and is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moshiri is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Austen Riggs Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Pahlavi U, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University Of Pahlavi Faculty Of Med, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Northeast Health Direct
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Servicenet Clinic Inc
Riverbend Medical Group
Ali Moshiri, MD1109 Granby Rd, Chicopee, MA 01020 Existing Patients: (413) 594-3111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moshiri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali Moshiri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moshiri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moshiri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moshiri frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Moshiri's office is located at 50 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Wing Hospital
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital