Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ali Mencin, MD
Dr. Ali Mencin, MD is
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine|MT SINAI SCH OF MED OF NY UNIV, Medical School — 1999
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mencin?
Dr. Mencin is a smart, responsive doctor who has a heart !
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ali Mencin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mencin's profile.
Dr. Mencin in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mencin's office is located at 3959 Broadway New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mencin is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mencin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ali Mencin, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Ali Mencin, MD holds board certification in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Dr. Mencin has over 24 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Ali Mencin, MD has a star rating of 3.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 235-1511
ColumbiaDoctors - Riverdale
ColumbiaDoctors - Riverdale270 West 231st Street, Bronx, NY 10463 Existing Patients: (212) 235-1511