Dr. Ameri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali Ameri, MD is a medical oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ameri completed a residency at Wash Hosp Ctr Georgetown U Sch Med. He currently practices at Upper East Side Medical Office and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ameri is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Robt Wood Johnson UMDNJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Wash Hosp Ctr Georgetown U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Johns Hopkins Sinai, Internship Hospital — 2002
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- George Wash University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Persian, Spanish
Upper East Side Medical Office215 E 95th St Ste R, New York, NY 10128 Existing Patients: (212) 996-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ameri?
I met with Dr. Ameri on two occasions in 2019. He was extremely comforting and explained the blood tests I needed. When I came back, he smiled and said "All good news." The night before I had watched an interview with him on YouTube. I had been so impressed with everything about him and then when I learned of his own personal journey to the medical field that started as a child, I realized that he had come through with a childhood goal. And he saw it through. I think he's just an extraordinary physician and I hope to always be able to see him. Amazing doctor and an amazing interest in his patients. Totally authentic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali Ameri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ameri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ameri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ameri frequently treats Anemia, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Ameri's office is located at 215 E 95th St Ste R, New York, NY 10128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ameri speaks Spanish, Farsi, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital