Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khojasteh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali Khojasteh, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Khojasteh completed a residency at Philadelphia Genl Hosp-U Penn. He currently practices at Ali Khojasteh MD and is affiliated with Boone Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khojasteh is board certified in Hematology.
- U Mo Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Philadelphia Genl Hosp-U Penn, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Philadelphia Genl Hosp-U Penn, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Pahlavi University, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ali Khojasteh MD
Columbia Comprehensive Cancer Care500 N Keene St Ste 202, Columbia, MO 65201 Existing Patients: (573) 442-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khojasteh?
He takes in account your whole well being. Mind body and soul.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khojasteh frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Khojasteh's office is located at 500 N Keene St Ste 202, Columbia, MO 65201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khojasteh speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khojasteh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boone Hospital Center
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital- Jefferson City
- University Of Missouri Health Care