Dr. Ali Kanbar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kanbar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ali Kanbar, MD is a hematology specialist in Madisonville, KY. Dr. Kanbar completed a residency at Kettering Med Center Oh. He currently practices at Baptist Health Madisonville Rehabilitation Unit and is affiliated with Baptist Health Madisonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Kettering Med Center Oh, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Kettering Med Center Oh, Internship Hospital — 2005
- American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Health Madisonville Rehabilitation Unit900 Hospital Dr, Madisonville, KY 42431 Existing Patients: (270) 825-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanbar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kanbar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kanbar frequently treats Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS), Leukocytosis, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Kanbar's office is located at 900 Hospital Dr, Madisonville, KY 42431. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kanbar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Madisonville