Dr. Abu-Libdeh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali Abu-Libdeh, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Abu-Libdeh completed a residency at Lloyd Noland Hosp. He currently practices at Ali J Abu-libdeh MD and is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abu-Libdeh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Lloyd Noland Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Lloyd Noland Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA / ANCHORAGE CAMPUS, Medical School — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abu-Libdeh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali Abu-Libdeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abu-Libdeh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abu-Libdeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abu-Libdeh frequently treats Arthritis, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Abu-Libdeh's office is located at 1505 W 10th St Ste C, Joplin, MO 64801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abu-Libdeh speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Freeman Hospital West
- Mercy Hospital Joplin
Ali J Abu-libdeh MD1505 W 10th St Ste C, Joplin, MO 64801 (417) 623-2600