Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (551) 996-2442.
Dr. Ali Seckin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Seckin completed a residency at Umdnj Med School. He currently practices at Institute for Pain & Palliative Medicine and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seckin is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons Mba, Other Education — 2018
- Columbia Presby Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Umdnj Med School, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Umdnj Med School, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seckin?
It's rare in today's world to find a doctor with excellent listening, diagnostic and technical skills who is also kind, caring, has a sense of humor and who truly wants to help his patients. Dr. Seckin has all of these qualities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seckin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali Seckin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seckin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seckin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seckin frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Epidural Block, Facet Blocks, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Seckin's office is located at 20 Prospect Ave Ste 602, Hackensack, NJ 7601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seckin speaks Spanish, Turkish, and English. View profile to see all.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center
Institute for Pain & Palliative Medicine