Dr. Ali Seckin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Seckin completed a residency at Umdnj Med School. He currently practices at Institute for Pain & Palliative Medicine and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seckin is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Institute for Pain & Palliative Medicine
Institute for Pain & Palliative Medicine20 Prospect Ave Ste 602, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Call
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Regional Cancer Care Associates92 2nd St, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Call
- Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons Mba, Other Education — 2018
- Columbia Presby Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Umdnj Med School, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Umdnj Med School, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seckin?
Great doctor very personable . A true professional in all aspects of his job.
- Hackensack University Medical Center