Dr. Ali Reza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reza's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ali Reza, MD is a cardiology specialist in Turlock, CA. Dr. Reza completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at MTM Heart, Vascular and Vein Institute and is affiliated with Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reza is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tulane Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MTM Heart, Vascular and Vein Institute
MTM Heart, Vascular and Vein Institute2141 Colorado Ave, Turlock, CA 95382 Existing Patients: (209) 634-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reza?
I would recommend my friends and family to Doctor Reza. DoctorReza is now taking care of 2 family members and I make 3. Doctor Reza immediately knew what the problem was with my Mom on her visit today, and is going to take care of it. For 4 months my Mom has been to 10 other Doctor visits and a 4-day hospital stay. I am so grateful we finally got an answer to the problem of her pain and swelling of her leg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reza frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Reza's office is located at 2141 Colorado Ave, Turlock, CA 95382. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reza speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Reza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emanuel Medical Center