Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Azadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali Azadi, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Azadi completed a residency at University Of Tennessee. He currently practices at Norton Women's Specialists - Urogynecology and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Louisiana State University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Women's Specialists - Urogynecology
Urogynecology Consultants4123 Dutchmans Ln Ste 307, Louisville, KY 40207 Existing Patients: (502) 409-5600
Star Clinic LLC14155 N 83rd Ave Bldg 6, Peoria, AZ 85381 Existing Patients: (623) 271-8666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Azadi?
I have been a Patient of Dr. Azadi since 1/11. He has awesome bedside manners Seems to genuinely care about you. What is explained everything in great detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azadi frequently treats Urinary Incontinence, Vaginal Prolapse, and Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse.
Dr. Azadi's office is located at 4123 Dutchmans Ln Ste 307, Louisville, KY 40207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Azadi speaks Persian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Azadi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Norton Hospital