Dr. Ali Atat, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Atat completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Lutheran Medical Center and is affiliated with Metropolitan Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Atat is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Lutheran Medical Center150 55th St, Brooklyn, NY 11220 Existing Patients: (718) 630-7942
Spiro Demetis MD
Spiro Demetis Physician PC9001 Fort Hamilton Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Existing Patients: (718) 567-2828
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atat?
great dr very good with pts
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital