Dr. Ali Akbary, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in High Point, NC. Dr. Akbary completed a residency at Marshall University School Of Med. He currently practices at UNC Regional Physicians Carolina Cardiology and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akbary is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
UNC Regional Physicians Carolina Cardiology
UNC Regional Physicians Carolina Cardiology - Palladium306 Westwood Ave Ste 401, High Point, NC 27262 (336) 905-6470
UNC Regional Physicians Carolina Cardiology - Lexington103 W Center Street Ext, Lexington, NC 27295 (336) 248-4864
UNC Regional Physicians Carolina Cardiology306 Westwood Ave Ste 401, High Point, NC 27262 (336) 885-6168
- Marshall University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Marshall University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Spartan Health Sciences University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akbary?
I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my husband. We trust him, explains everything to us. Outstanding and very caring!!!
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - Lexington Medical Center