Dr. Ali Ahmadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmadi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ali Ahmadi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Ahmadi completed a residency at Mercer University School Med. He currently practices at Georgia Center-Bipolar Disorder. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmadi is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mercer University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Mercer University School Med, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mercer University School Med, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmadi?
This Doctor is one of the very best doctors in his field. His professionalism is also second to none.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmadi frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Ahmadi's office is located at 3902 Northside Dr Ste A4, Macon, GA 31210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmadi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Georgia Center-Bipolar Disorder
Macon Paychiatry Center PC3902 Northside Dr Ste A4, Macon, GA 31210 (478) 474-8774