Dr. Alfredo Figueroa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Figueroa's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alfredo Figueroa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jackson, MS. Dr. Figueroa completed a residency at University Med Center. He currently practices at Baptist Premier Medical Group and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Figueroa is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Med U Central, Quito, Medical School — 1981
- Universidad Central, Ecuador South America, Undergraduate School
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Figueroa?
Very thorough. Good bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Figueroa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Figueroa frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Figueroa's office is located at 1200 N State St Ste 500, Jackson, MS 39202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Figueroa speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Figueroa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center