Call (915) 900-8775 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alfredo Chavez, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Chavez completed a residency at Tex Tech Health Science Center Thomason Genl Hospital. He currently practices at Gastroenterology Specialists of El Paso and is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chavez is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Tex A&m College Med Scott And White Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Tex Tech Health Science Center Thomason Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gastroenterology Specialists of El Paso
Gastroenterology Specialists of El Paso1600 N Oregon St Ste 1a, El Paso, TX 79902 Existing Patients: (915) 900-8775
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chavez?
From the moment I walk in to the moment I left was an amazing service! This is my first time vising Dr Chavez and he's great! He answer all my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chavez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alfredo Chavez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chavez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chavez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chavez frequently treats Esophageal Disorders and Anal & Rectal Disorders.
Dr. Chavez's office is located at 1600 N Oregon St Ste 1a, El Paso, TX 79902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chavez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus