Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Alfred Tomlinson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Surfside Beach, SC. Dr. Tomlinson completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. and is affiliated with Conway Medical Center. Dr. Tomlinson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tomlinson?
Yrs. ago at UNC I had a corneal transplant because of which I need an ophthalmologist close to my current address in SC. I diligently researched for a doctor based on site of her/his medical university, internship, and residency. I chose Dr. Tomlinson as the best the Myrtle Beach/Pawleys Island/Conway area. In the 7 yrs. I have been his patient, Dr. Tomlinson has proven me to be correct.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tomlinson frequently treats Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy, Eye Examination, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Tomlinson's office is located at 1120 Glenns Bay Rd Ste 106, Surfside Beach, SC 29575. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tomlinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Conway Medical Center
- 1 1120 Glenns Bay Rd Ste 106, Surfside Beach, SC 29575 (843) 650-1111