Dr. Alfred Lee, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in North Chesterfield, VA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia. He currently practices at Richmond Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lee is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Richmond Gastroenterology Associates
Midlothian Center223 Wadsworth Dr, North Chesterfield, VA 23236 Existing Patients: (804) 560-9844
St. Francis Office13700 St Francis Blvd, Midlothian, VA 23114 Existing Patients: (804) 560-9844
Richmond Gastroenterology Associates16011 Kairos Rd, South Chesterfield, VA 23834 Existing Patients: (804) 520-5223
- Med College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Med College Of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Optima Health
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
From the front door to the back door, Dr. Lee and his staff were wonderful. Polite, helpful, professional and upbeat. Dr. Lee spoke in an honest, polite, plain and non-condescending manner. He listened. He even looked out for my cash flow by checking on what the insurance would pay for a medication and then offering a comparable alternative. I had to see him at the Colonial Heights office and then the Wadsworth surgery center during Covid-19 and every precaution was taken to ensure my health and theirs. I will return to him when the time rolls around again. Highly recommend!
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- John Randolph Medical Center