Dr. Lavi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alfred Lavi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lavi completed a residency at Harbor UCLA. He currently practices at United Care Family Medical Center and is affiliated with Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Harbor UCLA, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Persian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lavi?
Amazing physician and very friendly staff! He addressed all my concerns and made me feel very comfortable in his care. He is very knowledgeable in his scope of practice and gave me great referrals with a fast turn around time for my prescriptions. If you’re looking for an attentive physician that provides quality care to his patients, I highly recommend Dr. Lavi!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alfred Lavi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lavi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lavi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lavi frequently treats Pap Smear Abnormalities, Symptomatic Menopause, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Lavi's office is located at 2324 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lavi speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center