Dr. Alfred McKee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alfred McKee, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. McKee completed a residency at U Hlth Ctr Hosps. He currently practices at Baystate Northern Edge Adult Medicine and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Me, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Hlth Ctr Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Hlth Ctr Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKee?
Dr McKee is the greatest doctor I have ever been to. He listens to all of you're concerns, no matter how long it takes. Dr McKee is one of those very rare doctors that make you feel like you're their only patient. He is an absolute joy to go too. The best of the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKee accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKee frequently treats Autoimmune Diseases, Gastrointestinal Diseases, and Brain Disorders.
Dr. McKee's office is located at 3400 Main St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center