Call (754) 255-6306 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alfred Kalman, MD is a hematology specialist in Tamarac, FL. Dr. Kalman completed a residency at U Miami Hosps. He currently practices at Oncology & Hematology Associates of West Broward and is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalman is board certified in Hematology.
- U Miami Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Miami Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Miami Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology & Hematology Associates of West Broward
Oncology and Hematology Associate of West Broward7431 N University Dr Ste 110, Tamarac, FL 33321 Existing Patients: (754) 255-6306
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalman?
Dr. Kalman is the most thorough physician I have met. He takes time to explain medical issues, and puts you at ease. His office staff members are excellent and helpful to make your office visit run smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alfred Kalman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalman frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kalman's office is located at 7431 N University Dr Ste 110, Tamarac, FL 33321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalman speaks Creole and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kalman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Northwest Medical Center
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Broward Health Coral Springs