Dr. Alfred Johnson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Centreville, IL. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Floyd Medical Center. He currently practices at Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation, Centreville Health Center and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation, Centreville Health Center
Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation, Centreville Health Center6000 Bond Ave, Centreville, IL 62207 Existing Patients: (618) 332-2740
Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation2001 State St, East Saint Louis, IL 62205 Existing Patients: (618) 271-9191
- Floyd Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
- Memorial Hospital East
- Touchette Regional Hospital