Dr. Alfred Hanmer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Hanmer completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Newton Wellesley Orthopdc Assoc and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanmer is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Newton Wellesley Orthopdc Assoc
Newton Wellesley Orthopdc Assoc2000 Washington St, Newton, MA 02462 (617) 964-0024
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Tufts Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Baystate MC, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Baystate MC, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanmer?
Dr. Hanmer is always courteous and professional. It was a pleasure to see him again. Also, kudos to the PA, X-Ray Tech and Office Staff for providing services with friendly attitudes.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital