Dr. Alfred Kendrick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kendrick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alfred Kendrick, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Indian Trail, NC. Dr. Kendrick completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. He currently practices at Union West Urgent Care and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kendrick is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Ill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Union West Urgent Care
Carolinas Healthcare Urgent Care - Union West6030 W Highway 74 Ste A, Indian Trail, NC 28079 Existing Patients: (704) 246-2777
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kendrick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kendrick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kendrick frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Kendrick's office is located at 6030 W Highway 74 Ste A, Indian Trail, NC 28079. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kendrick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center