Dr. Alfred Durham, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salem, VA. Dr. Durham completed a residency at Alfred I DuPont Institute. He currently practices at LewisGale Physicians and is affiliated with Lewisgale Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Orthopedics1802 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153 (540) 772-3530
Russian, Vietnamese, French, English
- Alfred I DuPont Institute, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Geisinger Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Geisinger Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Durham?
I was having a lot of discomfort in my hip and he gave me a shot in my joint. It helped for about 5 days. However, he was very honest said it might help and it might not but wouldn't hurt. Of course I am still having a lot of pain of the sacroiliac and it also spasms but he wasn't sure what is causing that problem. I appreciated his honesty and he was so easy to talk with. Have another appointment in Sept for another shot and will decide before then if I am going to get one.
- Lewisgale Medical Center