Dr. Di Stefano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alfred Di Stefano, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Di Stefano completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Di Stefano is board certified in Hematology.
- MD Anderson Hosp-Tumor Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1975
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arlington Cancer Center North906 W Randol Mill Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX 76012 Existing Patients: (817) 664-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Di Stefano?
He is a Terrific doctor and I very lucky to have him on my team. We are conquering my cancer together
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alfred Di Stefano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Di Stefano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Di Stefano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Di Stefano frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Sickle Cell Disease, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Di Stefano's office is located at 906 W Randol Mill Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX 76012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Di Stefano speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas