Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trotter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alfred Trotter, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Guntersville, AL. Dr. Trotter completed a residency at Georgetown U Affil Hosps. and is affiliated with Marshall Medical Center South. Dr. Trotter is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Georgetown U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trotter?
Very thourough. Friendly office staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trotter frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Otologic Conditions & Procedures, and Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Trotter's office is located at 55 Rowe Dr Ste D, Guntersville, AL 35976. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trotter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marshall Medical Center South
- 1 55 Rowe Dr Ste D, Guntersville, AL 35976 Existing Patients: (256) 753-8590