Dr. Alfred Cossari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cossari's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alfred Cossari, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Port Jefferson, NY. Dr. Cossari completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Alfred J. Cossari M.d. PC and is affiliated with Mather Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Rome La Sapienza, Medical School
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster PA, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alfred J. Cossari M.d. PC311 Barnum Ave, Port Jefferson, NY 11777 Existing Patients: (631) 928-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cossari?
took great care of my three children
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cossari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cossari frequently treats Diplopia, Exotropia, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Cossari's office is located at 311 Barnum Ave, Port Jefferson, NY 11777. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cossari speaks Czech, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cossari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital