Dr. Alfred Gellhorn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gellhorn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alfred Gellhorn, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gellhorn completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Rehabilitation Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gellhorn is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- Premier Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Associates, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Washington Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weill Cornell Rehabilitation Medicine
Rehabilitation Medicine at NYP/Lower Manhattan Hospital156 William St, New York, NY 10038 Existing Patients: (212) 746-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gellhorn?
Just the best of the best! Kind intelligent doctor who not only does cutting edge research but also has excellent communication skills and high EQ. Penn is lucky to have him now. Sad he is no longer practicing in NYC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gellhorn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gellhorn frequently treats Arthritis, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Gellhorn's office is located at 156 William St, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gellhorn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center