Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Alfred Bove, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bove completed a residency at Temple Hosp. He currently practices at Temple University Hospital and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bove is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Temple Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Temple Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Temple Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Temple University Hospital3401 N Broad St Fl 9, Philadelphia, PA 19140 Existing Patients: (215) 707-3343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bove?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bove frequently treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Pulmonary Edema, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Bove's office is located at 3401 N Broad St Fl 9, Philadelphia, PA 19140. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bove has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Temple University Hospital