Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Alfonso Tolentino, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sunny Isles Beach, FL. Dr. Tolentino completed a residency at Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Internal Medicine. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Cardiology Fellow, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1974
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1967
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Medical Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tolentino?
Dr. Tolentino has been my physician for several years. He is caring and concerned about his patients well-being. Yes, I would recommend his services to anyone seeking a competent, compassionate, and highly professional cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tolentino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tolentino frequently treats Long QT Syndrome, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Tolentino's office is located at 323 Sunny Isles Blvd, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tolentino speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center