Dr. O'Neill has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alfonso O'Neill, MD is a pulmonologist in Saint Clair Shores, MI. Dr. O'Neill completed a residency at Wayne St University Affil Hospital. He currently practices at Oneil Greenberger Wu Dunn/Flds and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Neill is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wayne St University Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oneil Greenberger Wu Dunn/Flds
Oneil Greenberger Wu Dunn/Flds25631 Little Mack Ave Ste 202, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081 Existing Patients: (248) 548-2114
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Neill?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Neill accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Neill frequently treats Pulmonary Function Test, Acute Bronchitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. O'Neill's office is located at 25631 Little Mack Ave Ste 202, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Neill speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak