Dr. Cervera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alfonso Cervera, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Cervera completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at Norton Healthcare Pavilion and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cervera is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- LaSalle U Schl of Med, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kentucky Physicians Plan
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Healthcare Pavilion315 E Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 629-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cervera?
Dr. Cervera was my hematologist for two years. I found him to be very personable, thoughtful, respectful, efficient. He listened to my concerns and clearly answered my questions. He did not over prescribe or under prescribe medication. I would recommend him to anyone with a blood disorder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cervera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cervera frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Cervera's office is located at 315 E Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cervera speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Women's and Children's Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital