Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Alf Bergman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Independence, OH. Dr. Bergman completed a residency at University of Connecticut. He currently practices at Lake Health and is affiliated with TriPoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bergman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Sint Eustatius, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bergman?
Great experience. Thoughtful staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bergman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bergman frequently treats Marijuana Addiction, Drug and Alcohol Dependence, and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Bergman's office is located at 4807 Rockside Rd Ste 300, Independence, OH 44131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bergman speaks Swedish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- TriPoint Medical Center
Lake Health4807 Rockside Rd Ste 300, Independence, OH 44131 (216) 468-5000
- 2 5000 Rockside Rd Ste 310, Independence, OH 44131 (216) 503-9489