Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexis Shafii, MD is a general surgery specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Shafii completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Clinic and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shafii is board certified in General Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other General Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shafii?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Shafii frequently treats the following conditions: Pericardial Disease, Aneurysm, and Aneurysm of Heart. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shafii's office is located at 740 Rose St Rm L300, Lexington, KY 40536. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Alexis Shafii, MD is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Alexis Shafii, MD holds board certifications in General Surgery.
Dr. Shafii has over 20 years of healthcare experience.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center