Dr. Alexis Gimovsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gimovsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexis Gimovsky, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Gimovsky completed a residency at George Washington University School Of Medicine and Health Sciences. She currently practices at Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island and is affiliated with Women and Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gimovsky is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship Hospital
- George Washington University School Of Medicine and Health Sciences, Residency Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island101 Dudley St, Providence, RI 2905 Existing Patients: (401) 274-1122
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gimovsky?
Compassionate and empathic. A good listener.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gimovsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gimovsky frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring.
Dr. Gimovsky's office is located at 101 Dudley St, Providence, RI 2905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gimovsky speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gimovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Women and Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island