Dr. Alexei Orlikov, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orlikov's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexei Orlikov, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Orlikov completed a residency at New York Hospital Cornell Med Center. He currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Psychiatry and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Hospital Cornell Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Oxford Littlemore Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Oxford University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- New York Hospital Cornell Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Saratov Medical University, Medical School — 1981
- Saratov State University school of physics, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orlikov?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orlikov accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orlikov frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Orlikov's office is located at 2014 Washington St, Newton, MA 2462. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orlikov has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital