Dr. Apkarian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexandra Apkarian, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Apkarian completed a residency at U Mich Kellogg Eye Ctr. She currently practices at Children's Eye Care PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Apkarian is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Mich Kellogg Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mich Kellogg Eye Ctr, Residency Hospital
- University of Mi Med Sch, Medical School — 2009
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Eye Care PC
Childrens Eye Care PC7001 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 200, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Existing Patients: (248) 538-7400
Just Right Transportation LLC6689 Orchard Lake Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Existing Patients: (248) 254-8140
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Apkarian?
Dr. Apkarian performed eye surgery on my 6 year old. She was great to work with and everything turned out perfect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexandra Apkarian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Apkarian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Apkarian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Apkarian frequently treats Heterophoria, Exophoria, and Lazy Eye.
Dr. Apkarian's office is located at 7001 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 200, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Children's Hospital Of Michigan