Dr. Zuhoski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Zuhoski, MD is a oncology specialist in Riverhead, NY. He currently practices at North Shore Hematology-oncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zuhoski is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Stony Brook University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Hematology-oncology Associates PC750 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 758-7003
North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates, P. C.
Eastern Long Island Hematology Oncology PC1333 E Main St, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 727-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zuhoski?
Dr Zuhoski and his staff have continually exceeded my highest expectations for competent, professional and compassionate care to my dad and our family. He and his team provide quality care with QUALITY CARING! Thank you, Dr John Lesica
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexander Zuhoski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zuhoski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zuhoski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zuhoski frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Zuhoski's office is located at 750 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital