Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Isaac accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alexander Isaac, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Isaac completed a residency at University MD; Sheppard Pratt Training Pgm. Dr. Isaac is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University MD; Sheppard Pratt Training Pgm, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- St.Johns College, Undergraduate School — 1991
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 229 1/2 Pennsylvania Ave Se, Washington, DC 20003 Existing Patients: (703) 698-0716
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Isaac?
I have been a patient of Dr. Issac's since 2010. He is the first physician that I feel listens to a patients concerns, listens and provides therapy, and also prescribes appropriate medications. I LOVE that he is not just one of those doctor's who pharms out pills without ever really evaluating the patient. He is very nonjudgmental, easy to talk with, and portrays compassion and caring. I am so thankful I found Dr. Issac and that I feel at ease addressing my mental health! Thank you Dr. Isacc
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Isaac frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Isaac's office is located at 229 1/2 Pennsylvania Ave Se, Washington, DC 20003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Isaac speaks Romanian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Isaac has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.