Dr. Gross has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Gross, MD is a dermatologist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Gross completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Georgia Dermatology Center and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Forsyth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gross is board certified in Dermatology.
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Medical School — 1985
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gross?
Spent time with me and explained everything he said The office staff was respectful and courteous. His nurse explained things also. I never felt rushed. He really knows cancer screening. I felt confident about his findings
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gross frequently treats Skin Discoloration, Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), and Seborrheic Keratosis.
Dr. Gross' office is located at 1505 Northside Blvd, Cumming, GA 30041. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
Georgia Dermatology Center
Georgia Dermatology Center1505 Northside Blvd Ste 1500, Cumming, GA 30041 (770) 781-5077