Dr. Alexander Pogrebniak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pogrebniak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Pogrebniak, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Pogrebniak completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Palmetto Health-USC Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pogrebniak?
We had a good first visit with Dr. Pogrebniak. He was patient with my son and gave me ample time to ask all my questions. He seems very knowledgeable. The techs and office staff were also good with my son and flexible with me. Scheduling was made easy. Oh, and they had a cartoon on for the littles and offered a small snack to us also. Anyone with young children can understand how nice that is for us parents. (Sept. 2017)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pogrebniak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pogrebniak frequently treats Diplopia, Esotropia, and Exotropia.
Dr. Pogrebniak's office is located at 9 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 340, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pogrebniak speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pogrebniak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital